Registration & Payment
Register before January 13, 2014, and you'll get $50 off your registration!
Pricing and Discounts
- Registration Deadline: February 7, 2014 (January 31, 2014 for Human Resource Management)
- Early Registrations: $50 discount per person when registering on or before January 13, 2014
- Group Registrations: $100 discount for each when three or more individuals register from the same organization
- UNM Faculty, Staff, and Alumni qualify for group rates. UNM staff, remember to use your Tuition Remission!
For more information on a payment plan or special group pricing, contact us at (505) 277-2525.
UNM Anderson School of ManagementCareer and Professional Development ProgramsMSC05 30901 University of New MexicoAlbuquerque, NM 87131 -0001
- Registration opening soon!
- Online: Register and Pay. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
- Phone: Call (505) 277-2525, we accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. Please have your credit card information ready when calling.
- Check: Please make checks Payable to "Anderson School Foundation," and mail to, or drop of your check at:
- Fax: forms to (505) 277-0345
- Tuition Remission: fax your forms to (505) 277-0345 or email your form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment and Refund Policy
Full payment, purchase order or UNM tuition remission form is due in full upon registration, unless other arrangements have been made through UNM Anderson’s Career and Professional Programs. Enrollment is limited. You are encouraged to register as soon as possible. Program fees are refundable prior to the start of the first class session, less a $250 materials and processing fee. Once the program begins, refunds are no longer possible. The Anderson School of Management reserves the right to alter course schedules or to cancel programs.
Workshop Series Payment and Refund Policy
Payment is due in full upon registration, unless other arrangements have been made through UNM Anderson's Management Development Center Office. Program fees are fully refundable, minus a $25 cancellation fee; written cancellation must be received at least 5 business days prior to the workshop.